The Key To A Great Growing Season!April 2, 2013
It’s A New Sprinkler Season!April 2, 2013
Over the last few years, the Prestige Pop-Up Sprinklers Team has worked hard to develop a hassle free blow-out process for all customers. Yearly winterization of a sprinkler system is a vital part of the maintenance required for a system. Having your system blown out each year can save you hundreds of dollars in repairs and water leaks. This year, we welcome many new customers to our company and want to be sure that everyone is aware of the process we use each year.
Here is how it works:
- All Customers that receive service from our company are automatically placed on our list for winterization. This includes all new customers that have come to us this year through acquisitions of other companies. Please CALL US if you don’t wish to remain on our winterization list.
- April 2013 – Customers are sent our Spring Newsletter containing personal log-in information to update their preferences in our system. Customer Name, Phone Number, Email, Billing/Newsletter Preference (emailed or mailed), are among the different fields that can be updated.
- April 2013 to August 31, 2013 – Customers can pre-pay for their blow-out by purchasing a package. The pre-payment option earns bonus AIRMILES® reward miles and saves money.
- August 2013 – The Prestige Pop-ups Team creates a blow-out schedule. This schedule is optimized by community and micro-climate zones.
- September 2, 2013 – Letters will be sent to all customers that are scheduled for winterization. The letter will include the following information: Scheduled date, Price, and options to reschedule or cancel. Confirmation is not required.
- A member of our Team will call to remind customers of the scheduled blow-out 1 or 2 days in advance.
- In most cases, customers don’t need to be home for their blow-out. One of our All Star Technicians will complete the blow-out on the scheduled day. Upon completion of your blow-out, an invoice will be left in your mailbox.